Fall is my favorite season. I’ve always loved it, but it really stole my heart during my years in Boone. The changing of the leaves, the cooler weather, the scarves and boots. Swoon. But I have to confess: I’ve never had a pumpkin spice latte and I don’t plan to anytime soon.
Obviously fall in Charlotte shows up much later than in Boone, but now that football season has begun, I’m already dreaming of all things fall. (If you don’t believe me, I’ve made soup several times in the past few weeks. Even with the weather still in the 90s!)
Since I no longer have an excuse to indulge in back to school supply sales, I find my eyes drifting over to cute fall essentials. Here are a few things I have my eye on for the new season.
- This denim jacket from Everlane (a fair trade company!)
- This sweater from Lizard Thicket (pretty in lavender, too!)
- This corduroy jumper from Lizard Thicket
- This dress from Lizard Thicket (see a trend yet?)
- These joggers from Lizard Thicket
- This adorable jumpsuit available in several colors at Old Navy
- These skinny jeans in Tobacco Leaf, also at Old Navy
- This crewneck sweatshirt from Target
- This button back top from Nordstrom — a perfect pick for layering days
- This button down “perfect shirt” from Nordstrom — another great layering piece
- These tortoise earrings from Layla Ave. (If you’re looking for other jewelry essentials, check out this Etsy shop!)
- The Big Sky line from Nickel & Suede — especially the North Star stud set and Rust Knit leather earrings
- This block letter monogram necklace from Anthropologie
- This scarf from Altar’d State
- This bracelet from Altar’d State
- These earrings from Lizard Thicket
- This canvas flat from Nisolo (ethically made!) — perfect pairing with jeans
- This bootie from Nordstrom, available in various colors, plus suede or leather
- This split shaft bootie from Nordstrom, only available in suede
- These Adidas sneakers from Nordstrom for casual days
- These Steve Madden sneakers from Nordstrom, also a fun casual option
Home Decor & Accessories
- This magnolia wreath that caught my eye at Hobby Lobby the other day (and it’s on sale right now!).
- This basket from Target, versatile enough for any room in the house!
- This throw and this throw (cute combo!) for cooler nights
Do any of these get you excited for fall? What are you most looking forward to?